Child care providers were essential long before the pandemic, and the past year has highlighted the lengths to which they are willing to go to keep their doors open to serve the children of other essential workers. Join us in celebrating and thanking child care providers across the nation!
Child Care Aware of America put together a few resources to make it easy for families to celebrate child care providers. Visit providerappreciation.org for creative ideas.
A few ideas include:
- Send flowers, cards or a handwritten note of appreciation
- Work with your child to create a special remembrance
- Buy something for your provider’s play area
- Give your provider a paid day off, a raise, or a bonus
- Check to see if your employer provides scholarships for toys, equipment, or training that you can sponsor as a parent
- Download the Child Care Aware of America thank-you postcard here and drop one in the mail to a provider you appreciate!
Video Thank Yous
You are warmly invited to record a brief video message expressing your appreciation for child care providers. CCA of America may feature it on May 7, 2021 on social media with the #ThankYouChildCare hashtag.
You can use any browser to record a message for child care providers from any computer. Visit providerappreciation.org/view-testimonials/submit-a-testimonial/ to learn more.