Caring for infants and toddlers can be hard work.
We’re Here to Help
Early Achievers is here to help you when tough situations arise. Free onsite behavior coaching is available to infant and toddler caregivers in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties. Coaching builds on strengths, improves caregiver skills, and expands high-quality care for very young children and their families.
Participation for Infant & Toddler Consultations and the FIND Project is free and individualized based on program needs.
Free Infant & Toddler Consultations
Trained behavior consultants can help you address difficult situations in positive way.
Reach out to us for support with:
- Hitting, throwing scratching, tantrums, biting, and other behavioral concerns
- Developmental concerns related to speech, sensory, routines
- Responding to infant cues
- Developmental screenings
- Children with identified special needs
- Empowering teacher and providers to use strategies in the classroom that support all children
- Setting up appropriate environments for young children
FIND (Filming Interactions to Nurture Development)
- FIND is a 10-week, strengths-based coaching program
- Participants attend 10 weekly sessions with the ability to meet outside of the classroom, ideally every other week for coaching sessions
- Learn about the Theory of Change and how FIND works.
- View stories of impact in Washington State
- Read about the 5-Steps for Brain Building Serve and Return
For more information, contact Child Care Aware of Northwest Washington at 360-734-8396 ext 227 or email.