First and foremost we want to emphasize that our agency protocols in place are in full accordance with the governor’s mandate and respectfully ask that programs registering for our in-person classes also confirm that they are also abiding by these.
Due to COVID-19, most classes on this schedule will be held online, using the Zoom platform. To participate, you must have a strong internet connection, a device that allows you to see and hear content, and an email address. When you register for a class, you will be immediately emailed a link to register again in Zoom. After you register for a class, please monitor your email for the Zoom registration link and instructions for registering in Zoom. Please note that classes will be held live and online, and you must actively participate in Zoom, either verbally or in writing. We look forward to seeing you in class from the comfort of your own location!
We care about your training needs and hope to be able to offer the in-person classes below for those of you who prefer that format. We also care about your health and safety and will be implementing the following protocols to protect you and our instructors at our publicly available classes:
- Participants who attend in-person classes must be in full compliance with the governor’s mandate
- CCANW staff will ensure surfaces will be disinfected prior to class
- Class sizes will be limited to 8 participants, spaced 6 feet part (register early to save your seat)
- Windows and doors may be at least partially open where possible to encourage air flow (consider layering up)
- Masks are required for all participants (please bring your own)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in our classrooms
- Please bring your own pen/pencil, paper and fidgets (if desired) to avoid sharing materials
If circumstances force our cancellation of in-person classes (or a shift to an online format), we will contact those who are registered. Likewise, if COVID conditions or protocols lead you to want to cancel your attendance, please let us know by noon the day before your class and we will issue you a full refund.
To return to the Child Care Aware of Northwest Washington’s training calendar, click here.