Marketing for Child Care: Showing Off Your Strengths! *Recently updated
Marketing for child care is not just about finding new children and families to serve. It is about defining who you are–what is special, unique, and excellent about the programs you provide. Being intentional about how you describe your program can help manage expectations and being careful about where your name appears can help you reach the families you most want to connect with. This training will help you reflect on who you are, what type of child care and early learning you provide, and how to create a message and a brand using an equity lens.
Date: September 23, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Program Planning & Development, Level 3
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!