FLIP IT! Behavior Guidance Strategy *Recently updated
The Flip-It training focuses on an easy to use four-step strategy to respond to challenging behaviors. The FLIP IT! strategy relies on a foundation of relationship, empathy and understanding of trauma and toxic stress and puts together research based techniques proven to support social-emotional development and improve behaviors.
Participants will learn about the four steps: (F)eelings, (L)imits, (I)nquiry and (P)rompts, how to use them in a variety of situations, as well as practice using them in response to behaviors most prevalent in the classroom.
Date: September 15, 22, & 29
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Ruth
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment: Level 2-3 for 3 hours; Interactions: Level 2-3 for 3 hours
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!