Welcome! Thank you for your interest in attending the Island County Child Care Business Opportunity Informational Sessions presented in partnership through Island County Health, the Center for Retention & Expansion of Child Care – NW, and the Whidbey Community foundation.
These informational sessions will introduce participants to home-based child care business opportunities, the process of starting your own child care business, and resources and assistance that will make this endeavor feasible and rewarding!
Note: Each session is a standalone informational meeting and attending every sessions is not required. For those interested after this initial meeting, private meetings and assistance will be provided.
Session Dates & Locations:
- September 18th in Langley – 9:00am to 10:00am – ENGLISH
- September 18th in Langley – 10:30am to 11:30am – SPANISH
- October 12th in Oak Harbor – 9:00am to 10:00am – ENGLISH
- October 12th in Oak Harbor – 10:30am to 11:30am – SPANISH
- November 4th Zoom Call – 9:00am to 10:00am – ENGLISH
- November 4th Zoom Call – 10:30am to 11:30am – SPANISH
Langley location: FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER – 723 Camano Ave, Langley
Oak Harbor location: NORTH WHIDBEY FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER – 1791 NE 1st Ave, Oak Harbor
ZOOM Sessions: Meeting Invite will be emailed to address provided prior to event
Pre-Registration for these meetings is appreciated!
Island County Child Care Business Informational Sessions - REGISTRATION