Visit Website Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center in Everett is looking to hire a part-time teacher assistant in one of our toddler classrooms. The hours are 3:15 pm-6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We are a private center and our teachers understand the importance of developmentally appropriate practice in order to provide high-quality interactions. We emphasize creativity, self-discipline, and self-worth while working with children individually to help them identify their own unique strengths and abilities. This a great position for those who are looking to get their foot in the door or for those who are going to school.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be at team player, flexible, and dependable
- Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly learning environment
- Assist with diapering while following our center wide policies
- Able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Must be CPR/1st Aid certified, as well as certification in Bloodborne Pathogens/HIV
- Must have Food Worker Card through Snohomish Health District
- Must have completed background check through Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Negative TB test
- 30 Hours of Child Care Basics
- Be ready to move!!! You will be working with energetic toddlers and be required to bend, squat, sit, and stand all throughout the day.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com