Visit Website Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center in Everett is looking to hire a Lead teacher in our school-age program. We are a high quality center and our teachers understand the importance of developmentally appropriate practice. We transport to Jefferson, James Monroe, and Emerson. The hours are M-F, 7-9 am and 2-6:30 pm. On Fridays you will be required to come in earlier, Learning Improvement Friday-1 pm and Early Release-12 pm. There will also be days/breaks when school is out and a full day is required. During the summer, we turn our school-age program into “summer camp” and this will be full-time.
- At least 25 years of age
- Good driving record and able to maintain it
- Maintain a clean and orderly learning environment, which primarily consists of the classroom, playground, and vehicles
- Interact with children in a responsive and respectful manner
- Able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Assist with homework and reading time
- Set up and create daily art activities
- Effectively communicate with parents and other staff
- All training’s must be completed, i.e. 1st Aid/CPR, bloodborne pathogens, food worker card, background check, 30 hours STARS, negative TB test, and some college courses or STARS classes
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com