Visit Website Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center in Everett is looking for an experienced cook to join our team. We are a private preschool, and we emphasize creativity, self-discipline, and self-worth while working with children individually to help them identify their own unique strengths and abilities.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least 1 year experience as a cook or head chef
- Possess basic knowledge of basic nutrition
- Have the ability to plan for economy in shopping
- Be able to maintain effectiveness in stressful situations
- Display an interest in working with young children
- Have good personal cleanliness habits
- Planning, prepping, and serving lunch daily
- Posting the weekly and accounting for any substitutions if any is made
- Cleaning, arranging, and stocking the kitchen
- Filling out shopping list for the following week’s purchase orders
- Washing and sanitizing all dishes and cleaning all surfaces- use dove tail method while cooking
- Sweeping and mopping floor on a daily basis
- Clean out fridges, shelves, stoves, and class carts on a weekly basis
- Follow policies and procedures according to our school guidelines as well as Snohomish county health district
* Hours are M-F, 9-3:30. Benefits after 90-day trial.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com