Visit Website Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center in Everett is looking for teacher assistants to join our program! We emphasize creativity, self-discipline, and self-worth while working with children individually to help them reach their full potential. Applicants must be team player, flexible, and creative. The hours are 3:30-6:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have high school degree or higher education
- Have a least 1 year experience in working with young children
- Submit to background through the Division of Children, Youth, and families
- Be CPR/1st Aid certified
- Complete TB test
- Complete food worker card
- Be mentally and physically capable of caring for a large group of children alone in a classroom
- Posses a strong work ethic, be punctual, and have minimal absences
- Be able to kneel, bend, squat, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Have dependable transportation
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org