Visit Website Starbright Early Learning Center
Starbright Early Learning Center in Everett is looking to hire an afternoon part-time teacher assistant in our Infant classroom. The hours are 3:30-6 pm, Monday through Friday. This is a great position for those who are looking to get their foot in the door or who are going to school. We are a private preschool, and emphasize creativity, self-discipline, and self-worth while working with children individually to help them identify their own unique skills and strengths.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to lift at least 40lbs
- Be a team player, flexible, and dependable
- Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly learning environment
- Assist with diapering, following our center wide policies
- Have an understanding of Early Childhood Education and developmentally appropriate practice
- Proactively meet socio-emotional needs as well as basic needs
- Effectively understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Read, write, and speak English at a level sufficient for successful job performance
- Engage with children and play that stimulates their development
- Attend all-staff meetings and be willing to attend training’s that aide in professional development
- Be ready to move!! You will be required to bend, squat, push and pull.
Must have all training’s and background check complete before hire.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org