Visit Website Orcas Island Children's House
An Infant Toddler Center and Preschool on beautiful Orcas Island
The Lead Toddler Teacher is responsible for the care and education of young children ages 1 through 3. Children’s House is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
- are creative, fun-loving, and warm-hearted
- respect the abilities of young children
- are thoughtful in guiding social interactions
- enjoy playful and physical activity
The Lead Toddler Teacher must demonstrate competency to:
- observe and document children’s development
- analyze and plan classroom curriculum based on individual children’s developmental needs
- design the learning environment to reflect the culture of children, families, and the community
- plan developmentally appropriate classroom experiences
- build positive relationships with children and families
The Lead Toddler Teacher must have the following:
- a high school diploma; and
- ECE Short Certificate or be willing to obtain within 5 years of hire
Some of the wonderful benefits of being a part of the OICH family, along with living on beautiful Orcas Island are:
- competitive wages, benefits, and paid time off
- scholarship and paid professional development opportunities
- supportive work environment
- small class sizes and low ratios
Orcas Island Children’s House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. Must maintain current food handler’s permit, CPR, and first aid certification. This position requires long periods of standing and lifting.
Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to email@example.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org