Visit Website Orcas Island Children's House
A place of wonder and belonging.
Cook and Nutrition Coordinator (Part Time)
Orcas Island Children’s House is hiring!
Our infant-Toddler Center and Preschool is seeking a part-time Cook and Nutrition Coordinator to support our school by preparing wholesome and healthy meals for children ages 1-6. Have fun planning menus that are culturally responsive and spark children’s interest with creative and colorful presentations!
- are creative, fun-loving, and warm-hearted
- work efficiently to adhere to mealtime schedules
- have experience planning and preparing food for large groups
- respect the abilities of young children
- must pass a background check and comply with other licensing requirements
See full job description including benefits and requirements here. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to email@example.com. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org