Orcas Island Children's House
Orcas Island Children’s House is an early learning center on beautiful Orcas Island.
We are seeking a full-time Toddler Teacher to lead a classroom of 4 children ages 12 through 30 months for 3 months then transfer to the Lead Infant Teacher in late 2019.
We seek teachers who:
- are creative, fun-loving, and warm-hearted
- respect the abilities of young children
- are thoughtful in guiding social interactions
- enjoy playful and physical activity
- laugh at the unexpected
We value teachers for their:
- ability to create relationships with children and families
- eagerness for professional development and growth
- passion and experience
Teachers at Children’s House benefit from:
- a community of supportive parents and volunteers
- 4 weeks of paid vacation following the public school calendar
- generous scholarships to obtain either an AA or BA in Early Childhood Education
- in-service professional development opportunities
- small class sizes and low ratios
Please submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Candidates must pass a background check and comply with related licensing requirements of child care providers in Washington State. Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org