Visit Website Mill Creek YMCA
Learn, Grow, and Thrive with a Career at the Mill Creek Y!
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people. As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job – we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in our community. Discover your passion, love what you do!
Days & Hours:Part Time. Split shift before and after school. Monday-Friday Hours will vary based on school. Must be available 6:30-9am and/or 3:15-6:30 pm with earlier hours on Friday. Hours may change during summer.
Education & Experience
- Minimum age 18
- Able to complete and provide documentation of all certification and training requirements within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to plan, lead, and participate in a range of activities in a variety of indoor/outdoor settings.
- Be a positive role model to children and staff in your attitude and actions.
- Actively supervise all children and activities within the program area
- Implement daily lesson and activity plans
- Comply with state and local regulations as well as YMCA standards and procedures
- Adhere to program standards including safety and cleanliness standards
- Attend and participate in family events, program activities, and staff meetings as directed
- Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies
- Maintain positive relations with participants, parents and other staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Build relationships with a diverse membership base in culturally responsive ways, connect members with one another and to the YMCA
- Exhibit Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
This program does not participate in Early Achievers (school age program).
To apply for this job please visit ymca-snoco.org.