Visit Website Lil' Sprouts Child Care
Teachers will support children ages 1 to 2 1/2 in individual and group learning settings. Must implement developmentally appropriate curriculum activities and lesson plans. Teachers are responsible for children in their care – hygiene, safety, comfort, social skills and emotional development. We are a fully licensed center and participants in Early Achievers (EA). For those applicants not already familiar with the EA framework, there will be additional training associated with the hiring process.
- 18 Years or Older
- Valid infant/child CPR and First Aid Card**
- Proof of Negative TB Test**
- Current Food Handlers Permit
- Ability to pass a criminal background check**
- Washington State STARS training or equivalent** (i.e. early childhood education or Child Development Associate).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year experience with children in a childcare / classroom setting required.
- Formal training / credits in Early Childhood Education or enrollment in an ECE program preferred. It is important that applicant have knowledge of child development as well as appropriate behavior & classroom management practices.
With the implementation of the newest WAC’s, Preschool and Toddler lead teachers will soon be required to complete a certain level of ECE college coursework in order to be employed as a lead teacher. We are willing and able to work with candidates to accommodate a school schedule that further qualifies them to work in the field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com