Visit Website Kids' World Ferndale
Come join the Kids’ World family, where our mission is to provide EPIC experiences for kids to learn through play in our diverse community. Our private child care program is seeking a calm, patient, and overall exceptional person to facilitate learning through play in our Toddler and Preschool classrooms. Must be able to work Monday-Friday full time.
We are looking for:
Fun, hardworking and flexible support and closing staff for our toddler and preschool rooms. Applicant must be 18, have the ability to multi task in a busy ever changing environment and have the motivation to learn and grow.
We play hard, work hard, and set the stage for kids to learn through hands on experiences.
- Passion for working with children
- Ability to communicate efficiently and fluidly with all supervisors, staff, parents and children
- Willingness to learn and implement the vision of Kids’ World
- Flexibility and teamwork skills
- Group Problem Solving Skills
- At least one year experience in a child care facility
- CPR/First Aid card
- CDA certificate and/or ECE degree, or degree in related fields
- Registered in Merit and/or STARS classes completed
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive wages depending on experience
College scholarships and certificates available
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org