Visit Website Journey School Lynnwood
We are a partial outdoor preschool and are committed to providing an education program that is challenging, creative, nurturing and child-centered. By offering an inviting, stimulating environment and developmentally appropriate programs, we see that each child’s social, emotional, and cognitive growth is encouraged and valued. We believe learning should be a joyful experience and encourage each child on their own journey of exploration and curiosity while developing a life-long love of learning.
Journey School Lynnwood (JSL) is looking for a passionate and dedicated addition(s) to our team.
- Do you love working with kids? JSL a Reggio-inspired, partial outdoor preschool that uses child-lead, project-based, emergent curriculum.
- Do you like to create project, activities and learning opportunities for kids? Create and implement programming that is developmentally appropriate and integrates hands-on activities and learning.
- Do you enjoy the outdoors, investigating and exploring the environment around you? Must love being outdoors with kids, getting down on their level in all sorts of weather.
- Can you keep your composure when multitasking and prioritizing multiple needs at the same time? Must be able to model positive behavior management and engagement.
- Do you find joy in everyday silliness and work toward being part of a team? Have a sense of humor and being a team player and calm under pressure is critical.
1+ to 2 years of experience
Age Groups: Toddler, Preschool and School-age
Some college preferred
Certified Teacher, Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development Associate (CDA) or Early Child Development Coursework
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school diploma/GED AND two years of experience with kids teaching projects, activities and outdoor education preferred
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Current certification in CPR/First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens and a negative TB test upon employment.
- Must be able to pass a DCYF criminal background check.
Please visit our website at www.journeyschoollynnwood.com to learn more about our school, approach and philosophy.
If interested in applying ; send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00+ per hour DOE
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com