Visit Website Josie's Learning Center
Josie’s Learning Center is hiring for a Childcare Lead Young Toddler teacher, referred to as Waddlers. The Lead will be responsible for 7 children on their own, roughly ages 12 to 18 months.
Childcare Lead Teacher Staff are responsible for creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans, maintaining the classroom environment to licensing, Early Achievers, and Josie’s administration standards, nap time, meal times, cleaning, and encouraging children’s growth and development. Staff will also be responsible for documenting children’s progressions twice a month, filling out developmental screenings and holding conferences with parents 3 times a year.
Must have classroom / childcare experience from a licensed center or in-home facility.
Prior to employment staff must have:
- A valid Washington State Portable Background check through DCYF/DEL is required prior to employment.
- Staff will also be required to have their Food Handlers Permit, a valid CPR/First Aid certification, pass a federal background check, and a TB test annually.
- 30 hours of STARS initial training is also required prior to employment unless already taken and entered into MERIT, or staff will be able to receive an educational waiver based on college courses taken in the field of ECE.
Josephine offers highly competitive wages along with:
- base wage plus increase with each year of experience*
- Full Time Employees enjoy:
- Generous Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Plus Seven (7) paid holidays
- Longevity Bonus
- On-site childcare where full time staff enjoy a 40% discount.
- Retirement benefits with company matching.
- Scholarships / Continuing Education Assistance, CEU support
An award winning and nationally known facility, Josephine offers exceptional intergenerational care, innovative solutions and uncompromising service.
Please stop by Josephine to complete / submit an application 9901 272nd Pl. NW Stanwood WA 98292
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.25 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask, as well as in the classroom.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org