Visit Website Generations Early Learning & Family Center Generations Early Learning & Family Center
Generations Early Learning & Family Center Has an opening for an early learning professional
The ideal candidate will be experienced with children in a group setting. Teachers must have the ability to provide individualized care while monitoring a whole group, have knowledge of early learning strategies and child development.
- Here is what is special about Generations Early Learning & Family Center:
- We are a community. We are committed to providing opportunities for family gatherings, parent education, special services for children, and opportunities to support our greater
- Whatcom county community.
- We are a nonprofit center that focuses on providing educational services to children and their families.
- We are an Intergenerational Program. Our center is located in a nursing home and Assisted Living Center. We have daily activities with the residents. This program serves both populations. Our intergenerational aspect of our program is the “heart and soul” of our program.
- We partner with the Opportunity Council and offer ECEAP services to qualified families
(including home visits and family services).
- We are a staff of energetic, educated, and experienced early childhood professionals.
- We provide paid teacher in-service days and training opportunities.
- We provide paid teacher planning time out of the classroom.
- We use comprehensive research based curriculums and assessments such as Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies Gold etc to support teachers with planning and assessments.
Employee benefits, including: 403 (b) retirement options for non profits, Health insurance, paid time off (PTO), Paid Holidays.
- Associates degree in ECE or willingness to be on a professional Development plan and obtain within 5 years
- 1 – 2 years of experience working with children
- Have or willing to obtain — blood-borne pathogens, CPR, First Aid & STARS training,
- TB test required prior to employment
- Ability to work in a team (co-teaching)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the students, public, supervisors and co-workers
- Pass a criminal background check spanning the past 10 years related to the job duties
- Preferred Qualifications: Early Childhood Degree (CDA or higher), experience working with senior citizens.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week
Submit your cover letter and resume through this ad, indicating the days and times that you are available for an interview.
For more information about our program go to www.intergenchildcare.com
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org