Dual Language Early Learning Center LLC
Dual Language Early Learning Center childcare and preschool, looking to hire a full- time Director and Supervisor for our program. The ideal candidate must be passionate about early education with the appropriate educational background and credentials to match.*Must be able to speak both English and Spanish, in order to support our Dual Language curriculum.
- Accountable for the general supervision of the center and for the compliance with policies concerning its operation
- Motivate staff to maximize collaboration, retention and educational growth settings.
- Maximize enrollment and maintain child waitlist
- Organize and maintain the financial records for the center and submit financial reports to the owner when requested.
- Curriculum implementation and developmental appropriate practices
- Working with the owner in Developing of goals and objectives, assign tasks to achieve goals, keep necessary records, and evaluate programs.
- Meet current State of Washington requirements for Director of Early Learning Centers & STARS requirements.
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education OR related degree
- At least 2 years of prior supervisory or experience in an early childhood setting.
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Obtain TB Test
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Qualifying one week paid vacation.
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org