Visit Website Burlington Little School
A teacher at Burlington Little School is responsible for:
- Understanding the ways children develop and continually improving their own learning and professional practice as a teacher who guides and supports that development
- Establishing an engaging Learning Environment that is child centered and will support the learning of a diverse group of children with unique learning needs
- Cultivating positive relationships between children, families, staff and their larger community to strengthen the foundation for healthy learning and child development
- Being aware of, documenting and reporting to families the strengths and next steps of the children in their classrooms
- STARS 30 hour Child Care Basics
- Early Childhood Education Certificate or Associates Degree
- DCYF Portable Background Check
- First Aid, Infant and Child CPR, BBP training and certification, negative TB test
Toddler/Preschool Assistant Teacher – 33 hours per week, Monday-Wednesday 9:00 am-5:30 pm and Thursday-Friday 8:45am-12:30pm. Schedule will change in January and hours will increase from 33 to 39 hours week for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
Pay: $14.25 per hour
Please visit our website at burlingtonlittleschool.org to learn more about our school.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com