Visit Website Burlington Little School
Burlington Little school is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that focuses on the healthy development of preschool aged children. We are dedicated to providing high quality early learning in a way that is accessible to the community, and most importantly, appropriate for healthy development. We maintain ratios lower than required by the Department of Children, Youth & Families, while allowing our teachers the creativity and freedom to create their own emergent curriculum.
A teacher at Burlington Little School is responsible for:
- Understanding the ways children develop and continually improving their own learning and professional practice as a teacher who guides and supports that development
- Establishing an engaging Learning Environment that is child centered and will support the learning of a diverse group of children with unique learning needs
- Cultivating positive relationships between children, families, staff and their larger community to strengthen the foundation for healthy learning and child development
- Being aware of, documenting and reporting to families the strengths and next steps of the children in their classrooms
- Early Childhood Education Certificate, ECE Associates Degree
- STARS 30 hour Child Care Basics
- DCYF Portable Background Check
- First Aid, Infant and Child CPR, BBP training and certification, Food handler permit, negative TB test
- Assistant Pre-K Teacher-35 hours per week- Monday-Friday 8:15am-3:15pm
- Lead Preschool Teacher- 36.25 hours per week- Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:15pm
- Lead Preschool/Float Teacher- 40 hours per week- Monday-Friday. Must have open availability 8am-5:30pm
- Assistant Toddler/Preschool Teacher- 32.75 hours per week-Monday-Friday. Must have open availability 8am-5:30pm
- Float Teacher- 20 hours per week- Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
To apply: Submit a professional resume with a one-page cover letter detailing your skills and experience, and which position you are applying for. Please also provide contact information for two professional references.
Please visit our website at burlingtonlittleschool.org to learn more about our school.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com