Burlington Little School
A teacher at Burlington Little School is responsible for:
- Understanding the ways children develop, and continually improving their own learning and professional practice as a teacher who guides and supports that development
- Establishing an engaging Learning Environment that is child centered and will support the learning of a diverse group of children with unique learning needs
- Cultivating positive relationships between children, families, staff and their larger community to strengthen the foundation for healthy learning and child development
- Being aware of, documenting, and reporting to families the strengths and next steps of the children in their classrooms
Preferred Professional Qualifications:
- STARS 30-hour Child Care Basics
- Early Childhood Education Certificate or Associates Degree
- DCYF Portable Background Check
- First Aid, Infant and Child CPR, BBP training and certification, TB test
There are two Assistant Teacher positions open. Both position begin August 26th, 2019 and end June 10th, 2020.
- Full Day Preschool Assistant Teacher- 32.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8:45 am- 3:15 pm
- Half Day Preschool Assistant Teacher- 26.5 hours per week, Monday-Wednesday from 8:45 am -3:15 pm and Thursday-Friday from 8:45 am-12:15 pm
Please visit our website at burlingtonlittleschool.org to learn more about our school.
Salary: $12.75 to $13.50 /hour
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org