Visit Website Burlington Little School
A teacher at Burlington Little School is responsible for:
- Understanding the ways children develop and continually improving their own learning and professional practice as a teacher who guides and supports that development
- Establishing an engaging Learning Environment that is child centered and will support the learning of a diverse group of children with unique learning needs
- Cultivating positive relationships between children, families, staff and their larger community to strengthen the foundation for healthy learning and child development
- Being aware of, documenting and reporting to families the strengths and next steps of the children in their classrooms
- STARS 30 hour Child Care Basics
- Early Childhood Education Certificate or Associates Degree
- DCYF Portable Background Check
- First Aid, Infant and Child CPR, BBP training and certification, TB test
Pre-K Assistant Teacher – 32.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8:45 am -3:15 pm
Please visit our website at www.burlingtonlittleschool.org to learn more about our school.
This program participates in Early Achievers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org