Trauma-Informed Practice in Child Care
Learn through a neuroscience lens how trauma effects an individual’s brain, emotions, and behavior. Discover insights that support establishing connection, safety, and well-being for all children in order to create a trauma-informed practice in early learning programs. Explore self-awareness and strategies for resiliency. Each participant will receive a free copy of the booklet Key Points.
Please be aware that we are fitting in a lot of information to this session and while we are providing snacks, we will not break for lunch.
Date: January 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Level 3 - Health Safety & Nutrition, Interactions, and Child Growth and Development
Location:Child Care Aware – Skagit Office 415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.