Trauma-Informed Practice in Child Care
Learn through a neuroscience lens how trauma effects an individual’s brain, emotions, and behavior. Discover insights that support establishing connection, safety, and well-being for all children in order to create a trauma-informed practice in early learning programs. Explore self-awareness and strategies for resiliency. Each participant will receive a free copy of the booklet Key Points.
Please be aware that we are fitting in a lot of information to this session and while we are providing snacks, we will not break for lunch.
Date: January 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Level 3 - Health Safety & Nutrition, Interactions, and Child Growth and Development
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!