Brain Growth and Development
As part of the series from the Zero to Three: The Growing Brain, Module 2 looks at key factors affecting brain development and how to support healthy brain development overall. In this training, you will identify factors that affect brain growth and development; understand how stress can affect brain development; and learn strategies (the 5 R’s) for supporting healthy brain development.
This is the second session in a two-session module. To participate, register for session one here.
Date: September 26, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski and Ashley Stalder
Core Competencies: Child Growth & Development
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!