Dimensions of a Great Team
June 3, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Child Care Aware Skagit Training Room
What does a great team look like? We know when time is devoted to building capacity of staff to work in teams, we create a team of learners and leaders. This training is designed for Family Child Care owners (with staff), and Child Care Center leadership staff.
We will be using The Art of Coaching Teams: Building Resilient Communities That Transforms Schools by Elena Aguilar (published in English only).
We will cover the following during our time together:
- Learn what an effective team looks like and reflect on who we are as leaders
- Develop good communication amongst teams with our everyday responsibilities.
- Walk through reflecting on how we are as leaders and how do we build a trusting team.
- Strategies to build a strong wholistic team
- Supporting Adult Learners and have meaningful meetings
- Navigating Conflict and Assessing Organizational Conditions
We will spend time learning, reflecting, engaging in conversation and activities supporting new strategies on creating strong teams in early learning.
Note: For participants that already have the book from Fall quarter, please reach out for reduced price.
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski
Competencies: Professional Development and Leadership; Program Planning and Development