Supporting Child Outcomes with the ELDGs
Early Achievers revisions put an emphasis on using the Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines (ELDG). But how exactly should we use them? In this training, you will see how combining CDC Developmental Screenings and Washington State ELDGs can inform your practice, guide your activities, and enhance your partnership with parents and directly improve outcomes for children. A link to the Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines will be emailed with your confirmation email so you have time to explore prior to the training.
All trainings will continue to take place as live, online sessions via Zoom video conferencing.
Date: November 17, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Child Growth and Development, Curriculum & Learning Environment, Families & Community Partnerships. Level 1-3
Location: Online training via Zoom video conferencing
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!