As adult caregivers, we are called on to care for others. However we ourselves also need care. In this training we will learn about stress, its impact on our well-being, and how to cultivate resilience in the face of stress. When we take the time to understand ourselves, our own needs, and how to nurture our well-being, we are better able to take care of others. In this training we will model and practice some self-care strategies and will hopefully leave recharged and refreshed.
Date: September 15, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Josephine Escalante
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment, Level 2 and Professional Development and Leadership, Level 2
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office
415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at email@example.com if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!