Expanding Children's Capacity for Scientific Inquiry
This training helps early childhood practitioners understand that scientific inquiry is the purpose of science experiences. Participants will learn how to facilitate children’s exploration and discovery and how to build opportunities for scientific inquiry into their curriculum and daily activities. Prior to training, participants will read the article Beyond Nature Hikes and Butterflies to prepare for the collective work of the training.
Date: October 6, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment Level 3
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!