Rating Readiness Series: Using the FCCERS/ITERS
Rating Readiness Series: Using the ITERS/FCCERS is suitable for all licensed family home providers or infant and toddler teachers in child care centers.
This training contains introductory information about the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS) and the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS) and is essential when preparing for a successful initial Early Achievers Rating. It covers how scoring works, the requirements around accessibility and schedule, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls for teachers to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to those participating in Early Achievers.
Center directors, if you have a large group of infant and toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call (360) 734-8396 ext 449 to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Date: May 2, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Trainer: Kat Kayser
Cost: 0.00 for Early Achiever participants
25.00 for additional attendees
Opportunity Council Conference Room
1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.