Rating Readiness Series: Using the ITERS/FCCERS (NEW DATE)
Note: This training was originally advertised as March 19. Please note the date change.
Rating Readiness Series: Using the ITERS/FCCERS is suitable for all licensed family home providers and child care center classroom teachers of children birth to 2-1/2 years.
This training contains introductory information about the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS) and the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS) and is essential when preparing for a a successful initial Early Achievers Rating. It covers how scoring works, the requirements around accessibility and schedule, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls for teachers to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to those participating in Early Achievers.
Center directors, if you have a large group of infant and toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call (360) 734-8396 ext 449 to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Date: March 14, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office 415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.