Is Child Care a Profession?
Of course! A profession is a job or career that has requirements and training and childcare is certainly that. This training will review the professional requirements of our field and then go beyond that to explore the “why” and the “how” of professionalism in child care. We will also look at some of the challenges facing child care today and some of the solutions that have been proposed.
Date: January 23, 2023
Time: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Trainer: Josephine Escalante
Core Competencies: Professional Development & Leadership, Levels 1 - 4
Online training via Zoom video conferencing
Participants will receive a Zoom link from the trainer before the training
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!