Host Your Own Paint to Learn Event
Join us as we walk through how to host your own Paint To Learn event. Be prepared to experience this training through the eyes of a child with hands-on participation. Free materials will be provided if registering before October 10, 2021. Be sure to submit your mailing address with this registration.
More information about the Paint to Learn program may be found here at KCTS.
This class will take place as a live, online class (it will not be recorded). Providers who register and pay will be emailed a link to register again with the Zoom videoconferencing platform. To receive STARS credit, participants will be required to interact in this session by typing comments or participating in surveys, polls, and discussions. Requirements include a stable internet access, audio via phone or speaker, and an email address. As a participant, you must be able to view the instructor and visuals aids. You will not be required to show yourself on camera, but it can be nice to have face-to-face contact. Tips for participating in the class will be emailed to you the week of the training.
Date: October 19, 2021
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainers: Sue Duncan and Elyssa Yunker
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment and Families & Community Partnerships
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!