Online Family Engagement: Rethinking Family Fun Nights
Strategize family engagement with online tools to support either virtual or live events. Brainstorm an event and walk through how Trello, YouTube, and Google Sites can support you in the planning and execution of it. Let this workshop introduce you to three types of technology to support your re-imagining of what family engagement can look like. Leave with a general flow chart of your event from start to finish, ready for you to build upon and utilize, as well as resources for further training.
Date: March 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trainer: Sue Duncan
Core Competencies: Family and Community Partnerships, Level 2-3
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!