Move It! Using Yoga Based Movement in the Classroom
Learn fun and effective ways to increase engagement and decrease challenging behaviors using yoga-based movement activities. Learn why it works and how to use it in your program.
Date: July 25, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Pat Cavit
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment, Level 2D
Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.