Mindful Touch and Gesture with Infants and Toddlers *POSTPONED*
Through the use of our hands, we not only feed, dress, and play with infants and toddlers, but also communicate care, security, and safety. Non-verbal communication like touch and gesture is powerful in supporting a child’s participation, independence, and cooperation. During current times with mask-wearing, this communication is especially vital for teachers to convey to children that they are accepted for who they are and have a voice and place in the world around them.
Date: April 15, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jordyn Laughlin and Esther Iles
Core Competencies: Level 1-3: Child Growth and Development, Interactions, providing Individual Guidance
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!