With the release of the new Nature Based Learning Competencies, there is a new focus on the importance of using the outdoors as a place where children learn and develop. In this training, participants will review the many benefits of being outdoors, and explore intentional activities and emergent opportunities for learning and growing in all domains of development, and consider how to communicate with families to explain and get feedback on what children are doing outside.
Date: October 1, 2022
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Trainer: Josephine Escalante
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment, Level 1-2
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at email@example.com if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!