Investigating in Nature- CANCELLED
Update 2/28/20: This training has unfortunately been cancelled due to not meeting the minimum number of participants. Thank you for your understanding.
Young children are active and curious. Everything is worth exploration with all of their senses. Providing opportunities for the growth and development of the whole child through play, opportunities to develop a sense of wonder about nature, and deep engagement in discovery about the real world are the foundation for learning in early childhood. In this training, participants will plan developmentally appropriate nature-based investigations or studies using the Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines and NAAEE Early Childhood Environmental Education Programs: Guidelines for Excellence.
Date: March 2, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jamie Ashton
Core Competencies: Level 3 - Curriculum & Learning Environment
Location:Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.