Introduction to the Environment Rating Scales – Third Edition (ERS-3)
This training is one of six modules in the Best Practices Series that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the ERS-3. This module will introduce the ERS assessment tools: what they measure, definitions of terms, and how to score the assessment. Participants will focus on themes and examine what they already know about teaching and interactions, quality learning environments, and best practice.
Date: January 28, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Level 2: Curriculum & Learning Environment
Location:Child Care Aware – Skagit Office 415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.