Introduction to the Environment Rating Scales – Third Edition (ERS-3) POSTPONED
For the health and safety of staff and participants, this training has been postponed until further notice. Be well!
This training is one of six modules in the Best Practices Series that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the ERS-3. This module will introduce the ERS assessment tools: what they measure, definitions of terms, and how to score the assessment. Participants will focus on themes and examine what they already know about teaching and interactions, quality learning environments, and best practice.
Date: March 12, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Kristen Bowler-Marere
Core Competencies: Level 2: Curriculum & Learning Environment
Child Care Aware – Lynnwood Office
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!