Introduction to Early Achievers
Have you just enrolled in Early Achievers? Would you like to know more about how you can prepare for your rating? Introduction to Early Achievers will help you understand the critical role you will play in the quality improvement journey for your program and how you can make the most our of your Early Achievers participation.
Introduction to Early Achievers will be held online. Prior to the meeting date and time, participants will receive a link to join the meeting via the Zoom platform. Participants can join via phone, computer, or tablet. A webcam is helpful but not required. For best results, participants need a strong internet connection. For system requirements and technical support with Zoom, please visit Zoom Support.
Date: January 14, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Trainer: Elyssa Yunker
Core Competencies: Professional Development & Leadership
Location:Online event, utilizing Zoom video conferencing Island,San Juan,Skagit,Snohomish,Whatcom
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.