Introduction to Best Practices – Math and Science **CANCELLED**
**Regretfully, this training has been cancelled. We will offer this again soon! Please visit www.ccanorthwest.org/calendar to find another training.**
This session will introduce best practices for engaging math and science learning in early childhood settings. Participants will explore what the research says about early math and science experiences, and how enriching materials and quality adult-child interactions can support math and science development throughout the day. This can ensure that children will gain the foundational skills and dispositions that will support their future success.
To receive STARS credit, you will be required to participate by typing comments or participating in discussions.
This class will take place as a live, online class (it will not be recorded). Those who register and pay will be emailed a link to register again with Zoom, our online platform. To receive STARS credit, you will be required to participate in this session by typing comments or participating in surveys, polls, and discussions. Requirements: stable internet access, audio via phone or speaker, and an email address. As a participant, you must be able to view the instructor and visuals aids. You will not be required to show yourself on camera, but it can be nice to have face-to-face contact. Tips for participating in the class will be emailed to you the week of the training.
Date: June 9, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Level II-III - Curriculum and Learning Environment
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!