Introduction to Best Practices: Learning Activities
This is one of six modules in the Best Practices Series that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the Environment Rating Scale – Third Edition (ERS-3).
This module introduces best practices for maximizing children’s use of blocks, fine motor, dramatic play, music, and art materials. Come explore what research says about how children learn, what adults can do to prepare these specific play areas, and how adult-child interactions can complement children’s learning without interrupting it. This is a class for providers who are fairly new to the field or for those who want to review best practices in the Environment Rating Scale (ERS -3).
Date: February 25, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Level 2: Curriculum & Learning Environment
Location:Child Care Aware – Skagit Office 415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.