Introduction to Best Practices: Learning Activities
This is one of six modules in the Best Practices Series that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the Environment Rating Scale – Third Edition (ERS-3).
This module introduces best practices for maximizing children’s use of blocks, fine motor, dramatic play, music, and art materials. Come explore what research says about how children learn, what adults can do to prepare these specific play areas, and how adult-child interactions can complement children’s learning without interrupting it. This is a class for providers who are fairly new to the field or for those who want to review best practices in the Environment Rating Scale (ERS -3).
Date: February 25, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Level 2: Curriculum & Learning Environment
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!