Introduction to Early Achievers – Online
Have you just enrolled in Early Achievers? Would you like to know more about how you can prepare for your rating? This training will help you understand the critical role you will play in the quality improvement journey for your program and how you can make the most out your Early Achievers participation.
Introduction to Early Achievers will be held online. Prior to the meeting date and time, participants will receive a link to join the meeting via the Zoom platform. For best results, participants need a strong internet connection. For system requirements and technical support with Zoom, please visit Zoom Support.
Date: October 24, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Trainer: Elyssa Yunker
Cost: Free for Early Achievers participants
Core Competencies: Professional Development & Leadership Level 2
Online event, utilizing Zoom video conferencing Your Own Address
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.