Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS-R) Deep Dive
ITERS-R Deep Dive is a comprehensive study of the Environment Rating Scales Infant and Toddler scale. Participants will learn how to observe, score, and understand each indicator of the tool. The course will cover how to conduct a reliable observation.
Please note: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are recommended browsers when registering for classes. The website has been experiencing technical difficulties with Safari, Vivaldi, and other browsers.
Date: December 3, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Charlotte Zissel & Kristen Bowler-Marere
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment, (3), Interactions (3)
Location:Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC) 3900 Broadway
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.