The Power of Assessment for Infants and Toddlers
How do you know that the children in your care are thriving and making progress in all areas of their development? Implementing effective assessment methods is the key to this knowledge. Learn the whys and hows of planning for assessment, effective observation, and organizing documentation to increase the level of professionalism in your childcare program.
Date: May 9, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Esther Iles
Verdant Health Commission – Birch Room 4710 196th St. SW
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.