Harvest for Healthy Kids
The Harvest for Healthy kids training will share great ways to get kids to try new fruits and vegetables local to your area. Using the free online Harvest for Healthy Kids curriculum, you will be able to immediately begin this fun program. Class includes hands-on practice and opportunities to explore some of the activity kits. Come join in the fun of teaching children about fruits and vegetables.
This training is full. Please email email@example.com if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
Date: May 18, 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trainer: Charlotte Zissel
Cost: The training is free thanks to funding from Snohomish County Child Care Health Outreach Program. STARS: 2
Verdant Community Wellness Center 4710 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.