As part of the series from the Zero to Three: The Growing Brain, Module 2 looks at key factors affecting brain development and how to support healthy brain development overall. In this training, you will identify factors that affect brain growth and development; understand how stress can affect brain development; and learn strategies (the 5 R’s) for supporting healthy brain development.
Date: September 19 and 26, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Ashley Stalder and Julie Wasilewski
Core Competencies: Child Growth & Development
Location: Online via Zoom
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at email@example.com if you did not receive it.
- Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!